I’m on Spring Break, at least the kids are. I am still doing laundry, cleaning up and feeding the kids, so its not exactly a break for me, but I do enjoy getting up a few minutes later and relaxing with a cup of coffee without worrying about making it to the bus. It also means we do fun things like going out to lunch or having a picnic lunch at the zoo like we did today. Tomorrow I’ll tell you about what I made for my mom and me to eat on our adventure to the zoo (hint: it was not the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches the kids ate!). To fill the lag in posts I decided to try something a little different, something that will hopefully be fun for all of us!
I happen to have an extra Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware 11″ Oval Gratin in Ocean and I am going to give it to one of you, for free! Le Creuset makes superb kitchen products. You have seen my Dutch Oven in many posts and I have a few different shapes and sizes of their stoneware dishes that I use to make everything from casseroles, pies, chicken dishes and more.
You may have see the Oval Gratin in the most recent post about Party Potatoes.
Or in this Picture that I posted on Pinterest of the the Cinnamon Rolls I made on Easter morning.
These pictures are of my dish but yours will be new in a box. It can be used for many purposes and it is safe for the oven, broiler, freezer and the microwave. You can buy it from Williams Sonoma for $40 or you can enter this contest and get it for FREE!
How do you Enter? Leave a comment at the end of this post and tell me what you want to make in this Oval Gratin.
Want more chances to win?
Additional Entries: You must leave a comment on this post telling me you did one of these for an additional entry
- Like the Homemade Cravings Facebook Page
- Follow Homemade Cravings on Twitter
- Follow Homemade Cravings on Pinterest
- Post any Homemade Cravings Photo on your Pinterest Board
- Sign up for the Homemade Cravings Email Subscription or RSS Feed
Make sure you post your comments here on this blog post after each entry! Just let me know, “Posted on Pinterest!” “Following you on Twitter!” You get the idea. You can post each entry option in separate comments and give yourself more chances to win!
While Facebook comments are always appreciated only the comments on this blog post will count as an entry to the contest.
1. You must be a resident of the US or Canada.
2. The contest will end on Tuesday April 17, 2012 at 12:00 Midnight EST
3. The winner will be chosen by a random number generator based on the posts
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to confirm with a valid US or CA address or a second winner will be chosen
5. The prize is being provided by Homemade Cravings and I have not been compensated by Le Creuset for this contest